When in-person facilitation just isn’t feasible, digital delivery of all programs is a great option. Each of Jeff’s keynotes, breakout sessions, and larger systems is available via several virtual methods.
Live Learning Via Zoom
- Live video delivery and facilitation via private and encrypted Zoom virtual meeting platform.
- 60-75-minute sessions are optimal, more expansive programs are strategically scheduled for ideal learning.
- For longer programs, extensive use of Zoom breakout rooms for smaller group discussions.
- All sessions recorded and archived for future training and reinforcement.
- Digitally recorded delivery of programs via PowerPoint and Windows Media (MP4 video).
- Anytime, anywhere, any device viewing.
- All sessions available for future training and reinforcement.
- Customized versions available based on in-house needs.
Full Learning Systems
Take the best of Jeff’s systems and content, package all into bite-sized videos, and you get a year’s worth of training in one focused system. Three systems are currently available: Sales and Service; Leadership; and Selling to the C-Level. Here’s how they work.
- Executive-level content; adapted, aimed, and applicable for all professionals.
- Latest consumer trends and research to enhance and refine the member experience.
- New, professional skills for enriched expertise and collaboration across all functions
- Immediate application of learning for hands-on, member service opportunities.
- 52, five-to seven-minute video segments for a full year of training content and lessons.
- Full delivery of training videos to any or all inboxes.
- MP4-formatted videos for easy viewing on phone, tablet, PC, or in the training room.
- Seamless integration into existing learning management systems.
- A perpetual license for permanent use of acquired video segments.
- Annual updates for an evergreen system of learning and utility.
Email Jeff and bring industry excellence into your virtual learning programs – firstname.lastname@example.org.