One Percent Sales™ — Selling to the Credit Union C-Level
The only program specifically focused on selling to the C-Level in credit unions.
When selling to credit union executives and boards of directors – partnership is most important. As leaders, you sell to a higher level; and, to sell at the C-level, you must think and act at the C-level. By aligning your message with credit unions’ missions, strategic plans, and executive goals – you can deliver remarkably high value. As you sell products, services, and ideas to top decision makers, you’re doing much more than closing a deal; you’re partnering in their success. Here’s how.
- Establish prominent expertise and professional executive presence.
- Align sales messages to credit union vision and strategic goals.
- Articulate industry trends and key opportunities for client success.
- Recognize client challenges; and, provide innovative, relevant solutions.
- Position sales leaders as catalysts for inventive and pertinent thinking.
- Client ROI: profitable products, initiatives, service, and operations.
- Up to two days with strategic sales leaders and sales support team.
- Master communication, evaluation, and influence at the C-level.
- Prospect, gain access, consult, and build relationships at the C-level.
- Tie sales objectives and goals to client success factors and drivers.
- Understand how to connect with the eight styles of C-level thinking.
- Create clear, concise, and credible C-level-tailored sales presentations.
- Strategic intent, design, and structure for every C-level interaction.
- 30-, 60-, and 90- day action plans for immediate C-level success.
- Establish your sales team as a recognized, sought-after business partner and results architect.
- Unrivaled C-level mindshare, trust, and outreach for next level success.
- Enriched success rates in client acquisition and contract renewals.
- Predictable revenue, increased profits, and growth in market share.
Success at the C-level requires winning executive attention, engaging her/his intellect, and advancing a partnership. Your commitment to each client’s strategic success puts your team in a position of leadership, helping clients multiply the value provided to their member-owners.
Email Jeff and help your sales leaders be recognized as C-Level partners – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gain immediate access to C-Level intelligence through free “Selling to the C-Level” articles.
Digital Delivery of Selling to the C-Level
When in-person facilitation just isn’t feasible, digital delivery of all programs is a great option. Formatted in more than two dozen 5-10-minute videos, your sales and service team get the system “on the go” and playable on any device. Learn more at Virtual Programs.
Plus, all participants get access to the monthly article, “Selling to the C-Level.”
Email Jeff and help your sales leaders develop C-Level mind share – email@example.com.
Sample Two-Day Agenda
Day One: The C-Level – Access, Influence, and Relationships
- Think Like the C-Level to Sell to the C-Level
- Business Trends; Industry Trends; Credit Union Trends
- Discovering the C-Level Vision; Selling to the C-Level Vision
- Be the Outsider Who Seems Like an Insider
- Be an Ally and Catalyst for Growth; Your Success Stems from Their Success
- Fact-Finding Research for New Accounts
- Landing the Hard-to-Get Meeting
- Five Strategies to Penetrate the C-Suite; Sales Call Preparation Checklist
- Advanced Calling Strategies; Sales Calls Themes and Structures
- Turning Gatekeepers into Allies: A Relationship Equally as Important
- Context, Content, and Contact
- Building Credibility and Trust
- Prepare, Package, and Present
- Communication, Facilitation, and Dialogue
- Words that Work; Effective Sales Language
Day Two: Clients, Case Studies, and Action Plans
- Discovery Phase of Two Credit Unions – Potential Client and Existing Client
- Situation Analysis of Each Client’s Factors for Success
- How Your Company’s Products, Services, and Solutions Enhance Value for Each Credit Union
- Business Outcomes that Matter Most
- Key Executives; Key Messages; Key Results
- Questions, Indecision, Eagerness, and Intimidation
- Positioning Yourself as an Expert
- Turning Points, Dead Ends, and Continuing to Lead
- Consulting for Results; Closing for Success
- Follow Up: Where Business is Lost, Gained, and Secured
- Action Plan for Each Credit Union; Action Plan for Each Sales Leader
- Key Measures of Success for Sales and Renewals
- Building Templates for Future Success
- Professional Goals; Follow Up Assignments
Email Jeff and help your sales leaders establish influence at the C-Level – firstname.lastname@example.org.