One Percent Sales™ — Selling to the Credit Union C-Level
When selling to credit union executives and boards of directors – partnership is most important. As leaders, you sell to a higher level; and, to sell at the C-level, you have to think and act at the C-level. By aligning your message with credit unions’ missions, strategic plans, and executive goals – you can deliver remarkably high value. As you sell products, services, and ideas to top decision makers, you’re doing much more than closing a deal; you’re partnering in their success. Here’s how.
- Establish prominent expertise and professional executive presence.
- Align sales messages to credit union vision and strategic goals.
- Articulate industry trends and key opportunities for client success.
- Recognize client challenges; and, provide innovative, relevant solutions.
- Position sales leaders as catalysts for inventive and pertinent thinking.
- Client ROI: profitable products, initiatives, service, and operations.
- Up to two days with strategic sales leaders and sales support team.
- Master communication, evaluation, and influence at the C-level.
- Prospect, gain access, consult, and build relationships at the C-level.
- Tie sales objectives and goals to client success factors and drivers.
- Understand how to connect with the eight styles of C-level thinking.
- Create clear, concise, and credible C-level-tailored sales presentations.
- Strategic intent, design, and structure for every C-level interaction.
- 30-, 60-, and 90- day action plans for immediate C-level success.
- Establish your sales team as a recognized business partner and advocate.
- Unrivaled C-level mindshare, trust, and outreach for next level success.
- Enriched success rates in client acquisition and contract renewals.
- Predictable revenue, increased profits, and growth in market share.
Success at the C-level requires winning executive attention, engaging her/his intellect, and advancing a partnership. Your commitment to each client’s strategic success puts your team in a position of leadership, helping clients multiply the value provided to their member-owners.
Sample Two-Day Agenda
Day One: The C-Level – Access, Influence, and Relationships
- Think Like the C-Level to Sell to the C-Level
- Business Trends; Industry Trends; Credit Union Trends
- Discovering the C-Level Vision; Selling to the C-Level Vision
- Be the Outsider Who Seems Like an Insider
- Be an Ally and Catalyst for Growth; Your Success Stems from Their Success
- Fact-Finding Research for New Accounts
- Landing the Hard-to-Get Meeting
- Five Strategies to Penetrate the C-Suite; Sales Call Preparation Checklist
- Advanced Calling Strategies; Sales Calls Themes and Structures
- Turning Gatekeepers into Allies: A Relationship Equally as Important
- Context, Content, and Contact
- Building Credibility and Trust
- Prepare, Package, and Present
- Communication, Facilitation, and Dialogue
- Words that Work; Effective Sales Language
Day Two: Clients, Case Studies, and Action Plans
- Discovery Phase of Two Credit Unions – Potential Client and Existing Client
- Situation Analysis of Each Client’s Factors for Success
- How Your Company’s Products, Services, and Solutions Enhance Value for Each Credit Union
- Business Outcomes that Matter Most
- Key Executives; Key Messages; Key Results
- Questions, Indecision, Eagerness, and Intimidation
- Positioning Yourself as an Expert
- Turning Points, Dead Ends, and Continuing to Lead
- Consulting for Results; Closing for Success
- Follow Up: Where Business is Lost, Gained, and Secured
- Action Plan for Each Credit Union; Action Plan for Each Sales Leader
- Key Measures of Success for Sales and Renewals
- Building Templates for Future Success
- Professional Goals; Follow Up Assignments; Closing Remarks