Jeff Rendel has one purpose in mind when working with you for your next meeting – partnership. Understanding that you hold numerous and diverse needs, Jeff focuses on helping you generate outcomes with your attendees.
Through strategic research, Jeff develops specific programs tailored precisely to the needs of your colleagues and members. It’s as if he worked in your industry or corporation from Day One of his career. His relatable style and exceptional ability to connect allows him to fit comfortably with any group.
Jeff Rendel, Certified Speaking Professional, knows the financial services marketplace. With experience as a federal banking regulator, financial services executive, and Congressional lobbyist; he understands the balancing act of safety, soundness, sales, and strategy.
As President of Rising Above Enterprises, Jeff works with financial services providers that want elite results in leadership, sales, and strategy. Each year, he addresses and facilitates for nearly 100 financial institutions and their business partners.
Photos for Your Publications (Click Here)
Video Samples (click on image below to go to YouTube video link)
||Our Philosophy: We Believe in You
||Advocate for Your Customers
||Carl Edwards Story
- Audience members always receive a learning guide, whether it is a program outline, workbook, or manual.
- Typically, two to three weeks before his program, Jeff will send learning guides to you, via email, for photocopying. When travels or current additions to the program prevent this, he will bring the copies to the meeting himself.
- While Jeff flies first class, rest assured you’re billed for a coach fare. Staying fiercely loyal to an airline partnership allows for this benefit (and provides a major example in his customer leadership programs).
- Jeff typically makes his own hotel reservations as he may be working with other area clients or bringing his family with him. Regardless, you’re billed for the lesser of his actual rate or your hotel contract rate.
- Jeff gets himself from the airport to your meeting and back. Whether it’s via hotel shuttle, taxi/sedan, or rental car – Jeff will be there early and at a reasonable cost.